7th and 8th grade girls who are interested in playing soccer this spring.
For more information, contact
Gateway MS Girls Soccer Tryouts When: TBA (1st practice) Where: Gateway Soccer Field
1. Athletic Registration & UIL Athletic Fee must be turned in and verified
by the Athletic Secretary before Tryouts
2. Wear shin guards, soccer socks, and cleats
3. You will be evaluated on your soccer skill and fitness level
4. Bring your own water bottle.
Who: Any female student in middle school (7th & 8th graders) wanting to play soccer
• Show up right after school and check in with Coach Merritt in the coaching office in the gym at 3:30pm
• You need to be dressed, stretched out, and ready to run at 3:45pm
Any questions should be directed to: